Let your imagination run wild configurable to individual needs and tastes, workstation is an endless source of ideas. pockets, racks and tubs in a stainless steel frame everyone can choose their ideal configuration based on experience, but certain rules are fixed. the most frequently used spirits, the fruit for garnishing, the cutting board, knives and other utensils should be within the easiest reach.
The most common cocktail distillates, fruit bowls and the juice racks are arranged here to be easily within arm’s reach. the barman moves quickly at the center of his colorful world.
- Stainless steel speed rack, placed in front of the barman, formed of work surfaces, pockets for bottles and racks.
- Designed to allow the bartender to move around easily and quickly.
- Customizable with other equipment.
- Shiny tubular anodized aluminum and stainless steel structure.
- The work surface has a sink with mixer tap (only on 150 cm. module)
- Insulated central ice-box with plughole, 4 GN1/9 stainless steel tubs, polyethylene cutting board, speed rack for bottles, tub with grill for storing glasses, lowered surface for mixer//ice crusher, open compartments with removable bottom.